As you know, we at AFWPI are always on the lookout for ways to help our members prosper!
That’s why I’m excited to tell you about a self-study tax reduction course that can help every solo- or married-couple-owned business take advantage of tax reduction strategies based entirely on current U.S. tax code.
We’re so impressed with this course that we negotiated a $300 discount on it for our members—plus a money-back guarantee (more on this below).
Let me first give you several compelling reasons I believe you’ll want to consider acquiring the Business Tax Deductions Course.
For starters, are you aware that the IRS actually loves you?
Why do I say that? Because you’re self-employed or incorporated as a solo owner.
And the current IRS tax code has literally dozens of generous deductions built into it that only taxpayers like you can take.
These deductions can add up to savings of many thousands of dollars in tax payments—savings so large it’s almost unfair to people who are NOT in business for themselves!
However, there’s a problem . . .
The IRS doesn’t automatically take those deductions for you—or apply them to your tax return if you forget to claim them.
You have to know what deductions are available to business owners and self-employed taxpayers like yourself . . . the latest updates and changes to the tax codes . . . and how to apply them to your particular situation.
It’s a real catch-22.
Failing to take all the deductions you are entitled to could cost you thousands of dollars in tax payments to the IRS that you are not required to make.
Taking deductions you’re not entitled to—or can’t back up with the required documentation—can cost you thousands of dollars in interest and penalties.
That’s why this course’s creator, Murray Bradford, CPA, created his multimedia course—Business Tax Deductions: For one-owner and married-couple-owned businesses (proprietorships, S corporations, C corporations, limited liability companies, 1099, statutory employees).
Mr. Bradford began developing tax strategies for one-owner and married-couple-owned businesses in 1979. Since then more than half a million business professionals have benefited from the tax-saving advice in his programs.
In Business Tax Deductions, you learn about deductions that can save you thousands and thousands of dollars on your tax bill this and every year, including:
• How to deduct up to $734 per day for your cruise ship business travel transportation –
• 5 things you must prove to the IRS to deduct entertainment without raising an eyebrow –
• Is having a home office a red flag for IRS audits and should you claim it or avoid it? –
• How to deduct 100% of the cost of a home repair even when your home office takes up only 10% of the house –
• How to sell your home for a profit of up to half a million dollars without owing a nickel to the IRS –
• How to hire your spouse without paying payroll taxes –
• How to deduct up to $125,000 (or more, with inflation adjustments) for the cost of your vehicle –
• 36 items in your building that can be depreciated like equipment –
• How to get a business travel deduction by watching a DVD –
• Are Shriners, Masons, Kiwanis, Elks, or Rotary Club dues deductible? –
“Why do I need your tax manual,” you may be thinking. “My accountant will know all these things, right?”
No, and here’s why: Your accountant is busy 50 to 60 hours a week (more during tax season) preparing client tax returns, doing audits, helping clients negotiate loans, and a zillion other things. The only tax education most practicing CPAs get is the occasional tax seminar they attend, maybe one or two during the year.
By comparison, Murray Bradford, CPA, developer of the Bradford Business Tax Deductions Course, spends 80 hours a month researching, studying, and writing about IRS regulations and changes in the tax code. It’s his exclusive job to stay current on the myriad opportunities available for business owners like you and other AFWPI members, so you can slash your tax payments and save money.
You’ll find these tax-saving strategies in the latest edition of the Bradford Business Tax Deductions Course! Here’s just some of what you’ll find:
• 4 factors that determine whether you should buy or lease your next business vehicle –
• Make money by filling your offices and reception area with valuable antiques –
• 5 situations in which you can deduct the cost of a large, lavish party –
• An easy way to deduct the cost of your commute to and from work –
• Save big tax dollars by hiring your dependent children in your business –
• LLC, C corporation, S corporation – which is best for you? –
• Can you deduct your private golf club membership as a business expense? –
• How to avoid double taxation on your business income and gains –
• Why you should not accept checks made out to your name instead of your corporate name –
• The only 2 expenses you can deduct when entertaining for business on your boat –
• 12 ways to reduce your chances of an IRS audit –
“This course was well worth the money. I will easily deduct $20,000 or more off of my taxes than I currently deduct.”
—Dennis Ranch, Kirkland, WA
“This material is very relevant. You will use it immediately. The course is excellent, entertaining, and never boring. Murray Bradford’s Business Tax Deductions saved me thousands. Now that’s time well spent!”
—Hal Stewart, DDS, Flower Mound, TX
“Your course has saved me thousands of dollars simply by changing how I document what I already did ... much more helpful than years with CPAs and professional financial planners.”
—Beverly Agnew, DDS, Tucson, AZ
“Makes you think of the IRS in a new way—the Immense Refund Service!”
—Evan Schuster, Albuquerque, NM
“I work hard to make my money. This course showed me I don’t have to work hard to keep it. Just work smart!”
—Donna Mahoney, Windham, NH
“I wish I had bought this course years ago—JUST AWESOME!”
—Joshua Helman, MD, Orlando, FL
Business Tax Deductions: For one-owner and married-couple-owned businesses (proprietorships, S corporations, C corporations, limited liability companies, 1099, statutory employees) is a complete multimedia system to help you maximize your business and personal tax savings under the
Just look at all you get . . .
• Business Tax Deductions manual . . . an oversize 288-page guide to deductions, tax breaks, and savings available only to self-employed taxpayers. Features clear, plain English interpretations of the tax laws and hundreds of money-saving tax
• Audio course . . . 9 long-playing, professionally recorded CDs in a handsome carrying case that turns your car into a “tax-savings university”—so you can learn the most valuable tax-saving strategies for self-employed taxpayers while you drive to and
• Video tutorial . . . an online video shows you visually how to accurately complete the most important tax forms for money-saving opportunities.
• Tax updates . . . your Business Tax Deductions manual stays current, because it is updated throughout the year to reflect the latest tax laws. These updates are posted to a special web page, which, as a registered owner of this program, you can
• Email support . . . as course owner, you get Murray Bradford’s personal email address that you can use to ask him any question about the program materials, which he will answer completely, promptly, and
• Phone support . . . should your CPA disagree with or have questions about one of Mr. Bradford’s strategies, he will host a three-way conference call with you and your CPA to clarify any questions or doubts he or
You pay only: $495 (and that’s $300 off the regular price
Your savings: $1,474
And in return, you’ll profit handsomely from tax-saving strategies like these, found in the manual and elucidated in the CDs:
• How to deduct groceries as a business expense –
• 5 things you must prove to the IRS to deduct entertainment –
• 7 ways to make your entertainment facility immune from the no-deduction rule –
• How to deduct up to 90% of the cost of your car –
• How one taxpayer deducted landscaping and lawn care and you might too –
• Can hiring helpers ruin your home office deduction? –
• A little-known secret that qualifies you for the home-office deduction even when you have an office downtown –
• 8 ways to maximize your home-office deductions –
• How to deduct 100% of your health insurance premiums, long-term care premiums, and out-of-pocket medical as a business expense –
• Can you prepay next year’s office rent and claim the deduction now? –
• Will the IRS let you deduct the cost of getting your shirts laundered at home after you return from a business trip? The answer may surprise you –
Consider this: Murray Bradford, CPA, spends more than 80 hours a month studying the IRS code, as well as researching and interpreting tax law for his readers and subscribers. Multiply that by his hourly rate of $375, and that’s $30,000 a month in research invested in keeping his tax reduction program accurate, easy to use, and current -- $360,000 of expert research over the course of a year!
Fortunately, you won’t pay anywhere near that.
Sold separately, the components of the Bradford Business Tax Deductions program retail for $1,969—nearly two thousand dollars. And that’s a drop in the bucket compared to the tax savings this system will likely generate for you.
If you purchase this program as an AFWPI member now, you pay only $495 . . . the lowest possible price ever . . . you save over $1,400!
I think you’ll consider this small investment well worth your while, for within the pages of the manual, you will discover:
• How to get a business deduction for scuba diving –
• How to deduct the cost of your private plane as a business expense –
• 3 ways the federal government wants to rob you of your Social Security benefits –
• Why it’s a bad idea to loan money to your own corporation –
• Own an S corporation? Keep your salary low. But don’t pay yourself zero –
• 22 strategies for surviving an IRS audit –
• How to put away up to $55,500 this year for retirement without any tax hassles –
• Hidden pitfalls in borrowing from your 401(k) –
• How to slash Social Security and Medicare taxes –
• How to deduct the cost of a motor home –
• How to prevent the IRS 179 recapture rule from forcing you to give back deductions –
• And so much more ...
Best of all, most of the new deductions you find in the Business Tax Deductions Course apply every year you are in business. Think of this new cash flow as income from an annuity: you see the cash every year, year after year, producing a terrific return on your small investment in his program.
Our research shows that on average, the self-employed professionals who use the Bradford Business Tax Deductions Course save $7,500 per year or more on taxes!
Mr. Bradford is so confident our members will do as well as or better than the average business owner that he guarantees it—or your money back.
That’s right. If, during the first 90 days of using the tax-saving strategies in this program, you don’t shave at least $7,500 off your income tax returns, just return the course to Bradford and Company for a full and prompt refund of every penny paid.
That way, you risk nothing.
Why wait to start implementing these tax-saving strategies? The sooner you get started, the more you will save in this tax year.
To order Business Tax Deductions, simply click below now:
Richard Markel, President Association for Wedding Professionals Int'l
P.S. Here are just a few more of the tax-saving tips you’ll find in the Bradford Business Tax Deductions system:
• How to sell your old business vehicle without paying any taxes on the gains – page 161.
• Starting up a new business? Here are 8 start-up expenses you can deduct – page 263.
• Get a nice tax break when you total your car – page 189.
• 7 myths about mileage deductions – page 182.
• Deduct close to 100% of the lease payments for your new BMW or Jag – page 175.
• Accelerate your depreciation deductions up to eightfold – page 139.
• Get a write-off for the cost of long-term care insurance through your business – page 93.
• How to avoid taxes on the sale of your home – page 77.
• Rules for deducting season tickets to sporting events – page 37.
• Take your employees on a cruise and deduct everything – page 32.
Order now and you save $1,474 on the course’s value, plus you save $300 on the regular list price, plus you’re guaranteed to pocket $7,500 in savings in your first year—plus you get an unconditional 90-day money-back guarantee of satisfaction. There’s no risk. You simply