Best Western Lookout Lodge
Highway 80 West
Tombstone, AZ 85638
Nightly Rates: ( 91.99 - 149.99 )
**Newly renovated hotel** **Tombstone's Only Full Service Hotel** All Rooms offer Mountain Views! This Tombstone hotel in Southern Arizona offers spectacular views and top-rate dining for a memorable travel experience. Located a quarter mile from downtown Tombstone, the Best Western Lookout Lodge is conveniently located with easy access to key area attractions such as the famous Boothill Cemetery and Crystal Palace Saloon. Within 15 miles, visitors can explore the stunning limestone cavern system at Kartchner Caverns. Hotel guests who enjoy site seeing can also visit historic Fort Huachuca, Copper Queen Mines in nearby Bisbee, the Cochise Stronghold and Ramsey Canyon all within just 25 miles. With Tucson only 61 miles away, guests are within an easy drive of the Tucson Airport. Each well-appointed room at this smoke-free hotel features free high-speed Internet access, cable satellite television, air conditioning, free long distance access, extra toiletries, iron/ironing board, coffee/tea maker and hairdryer. Other hotel amenities include outdoor fire pits, a seasonal outdoor heated pool and water fountain. Pet-friendly rooms include a special surprise for pet guests. For an excellent culinary experience, guests can dine at the hotel's own Ranch22 Restaurant & Bar. Spectacular views of the Dragoon Mountains and magical Arizona sunsets set the ambiance for a unique dining experience. Guests can dine indoors under vaulted Douglas Fir wood ceilings surrounded by American art work or outside around fire pits in a native desert garden setting. This restaurant proudly features imported and local beers along with the finest wines available in Tombstone. A friendly staff at the Best Western Lookout Lodge is ready to ensure a comfortable and memorable stay. Book a room today at this Tombstone hotel!
· AM/FM Alarm Clock
· Coffee Maker in Room
· Free Parking
· Free Local Telephone Calls
· Hairdryers Available
· Hairdryers Available
· Modem Lines in Room
· No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
· Pets Allowed
· Television with Cable
Room Information1 KING BED,NONSMOKING,VIEW,REFRIGERATOR
* 1 King Bed * No Smoking * View * Refrigerator
1 KING BED,NONSMOKE,PET FRIENDLY ROOM,REFRIGE,VIEW
* 1 King Bed * No Smoking * Pet Friendly Room * Refrigerator * View
2 QUEEN BEDS,NONSMOKING,VIEW,REFRIGERATOR
* 2 Queen Beds * No Smoking * View * Refrigerator
2 QUEEN BEDS,NONSMOKE,PET FRIENDLY ROOM,REFRIGE,VI
* 2 Queen Beds * No Smoking * Pet Friendly Room * Refrigerator * View
Indicative rates are for search purposes only. The entire range of rates may not be available during certain seasons or other specified periods of time. Check for specific rate availability when making a reservation.
· American Dollars is the native currency.
· Check in time is 3:00 P.M.
· Check out time is 11:00 A.M.
· Time Zone is Mountain Standard Time
· Renovated in 1999
· 40 rooms.
· 0 suites.
· 2 floors.
·From: Interstate 10 Eastbound. Take Exit 303. The Best Western Lookout Lodge is located 65 miles Southeast of Tucson. ·From: Interstate 10 Westbound. Take Exit 303 at Benson. Travel twenty-two miles South on AZ 80. Hotel is located directly on AZ 80.
Tucson International Airport 61 miles
You must use a credit card to book online.
Cancellation policies vary from hotel to hotel. Most current and accurate cancellation policies will appear on your confirmed reservation notification.
* 1 mile(s) from Six area golf courses * 1 mile(s) from Jeep toursNearby Cities:
* 20 mile(s) from Fort Huachuca * 24 mile(s) from Bisbee * 24 mile(s) from Sierra Vista * 27 mile(s) from Benson * 35 mile(s) from Sonoita * 49 mile(s) from Douglas * 59 mile(s) from Willcox * 66 mile(s) from Nogales * 73 mile(s) from TucsonLocal Attractions:
* 0.1 mile(s) from Stagecoach rides in Tombs * 0.1 mile(s) from Boothill Graveyard * 0.5 mile(s) from OK Corral * 0.5 mile(s) from Birdcage Theater * 0.5 mile(s) from Crystal Palace Saloon * 0.5 mile(s) from Tombstone Courthouse * 0.6 mile(s) from Tombstone Historama * 16 mile(s) from Kartchner Caverns * 25 mile(s) from Bisbee Mine Tour * 25 mile(s) from Copper Queen Mines * 25 mile(s) from Cochise Stonghold * 25 mile(s) from Fort Huachuca * 25 mile(s) from Ramsey Canyon * 60 mile(s) from Fort Bowie * 60 mile(s) from Chiricahua National MonumShopping:
* 65 mile(s) from shopping in NogalesTransportation:
* 61 mile(s) from Tucson International Airport * 0 mile(s) from Ft Huachuca/Sierra Vista