Sahara Hotel & Casino
2535 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Nightly Rates: ( 45.51 - 165.00 )
The Sahara Hotel and Casino opened its doors in 1952 and quickly established itself as one of Las Vegas' most exciting destinations. Today, thanks to a 100 million-dollar renovation project, the Sahara has recaptured its original splendor. The property now offers 1720 guestrooms, a lively 85,000 square-foot casino, a sparkling pool in an exotic setting, five exceptional restaurants and a buffet that may be the best tasting value on the Las Vegas strip. A 950 seat Sahara Theater, the 75 000 square foot Nascar Cafe, including the fast-pace excitement of the virtual reality race car attraction- Cyber Speedway and exciting new state-of-the-art roller coaster, speed the ride opened in early 2000. With 50 years of Las Vegas history, the Sahara has hosted many of the eras most celebrated performers including Ann-Margret, Johnny Carson, Tina turner and in 1967, it was the Sahara that brought the Beatles to Las Vegas. The Sahara offers exceptional amenities at value rates.
Amenities· AM/FM Alarm Clock
· Barber/Beauty Shop
· Business Center
· 24 Hour Front Desk
· Handicapped Rooms/Facilities
· Free Parking
· Modem Lines in Room
· Meeting/Banquet Facilities
· Meeting/Banquet Facilities
· No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
· Room Service
· Safe Deposit Box
· Shops/Commercial Services
· Television with Cable
Room InformationStandard Room
Features either a King or 2 Double beds, rich Moroccan motif decor, alarm clock, full bathroom, telephone, and cable TV. Recently renovated. City view. Non-smoking rooms on request.
Features a King or 2 Double beds, rich Moroccan motif decor, alarm clock/radio, full bathroom, telephone, and cable TV. Recently renovated. City view. Ironing board, refrigerator, room with a balcony and non-smoking rooms on request.
Non-Smoking Deluxe Room
Non-Smoking King Deluxe Room with one King or two Double beds, includes free valet parking, adjoining rooms, air conditioning, private bathroom, bathtub/shower, hairdryer, handicapped facilities, iron and ironing board, in-room movies, radio, cable/premium channels TV, direct dial telephone and voice mail. City View. Max number of guests 4.
Non-Smoking Standard Room
Non-Smoking Standard Room with one King or two Double beds, includes free valet parking, adjoining rooms, air conditioning, private bathroom, bathtub/shower, hairdryer, handicapped facilities, iron and ironing board, in-room movies, radio, cable/premium channels TV, direct dial telephone and voice mail. City View. Max number of guests 4.
Indicative rates for search purposes only; check for specific rate when making a reservation.
· American Dollars is the native currency.
· Check in time is 3pm
· Check out time is 12pm
· 1720 rooms.
· 0 suites.
· 27 floors.
From McCarran International Airport, take Swenson Rd North approximately one mile. Follow signs to Paradise Rd. Take Paradise Rd North 3 miles and the hotel is on the left.
Las Vegas - 4 miles NEARBY TOWNS * Mount Charleston - 35 miles
All reservations require a 1 night deposit by valid credit card with expiry date at time of booking. Stays that include Dec 31 are non-refundable.
Thru your system must cancel 2 days prior to local check-in to avoid a 1 night cancellation or no show charge. Stays that include Dec. 31 are non-refundable.
Restaurant InformationOn-site Dining
House of Lords * open daily 5pm-10pm * casual * continental fine dining Paco's Bar and Grill * Opens daily 4:30pm-11pm * casual * Mexican Caravan Room * 24 hours * casual * continental Sahara Buffet * 6am-10pm * casual * continental Room Service * 6am-12am
Meeting FacilityMeeting Facilities
* accommodates up to 500 people * catering services * audio/visual equipment
Recreation InformationGame Room Massage Services
* Available at a chargeJacuzzi, Sauna and Spa Speed
* State-of-the-art roller coaster launched from inside the Nascar Cafe Entertainment complex.Outdoor Swimming Pool
* Features 5000 square feet of swimming space with 13 private cabanas, circular fountains, gazebo-covered spa, and a snack bar offering tropical refreshments. The pool hours are adjusted on a seasonal basis.Casino
The Moroccan-themed casino floor has been expanded to 85,000 square feet. The remodeled casino includes a new card room, Casino Cage and new Keno Lounge. In addition, the Sahara casino has some of the loosest slots in Las Vegas, 24-hour USD1.00 live Blackjack and other unique game tables.Casbar Lounge
In 1954, the Sahara started a Las Vegas trend by closing it's lounge off to the casino and featuring high profile entertainers. Through the years the Casbar Lounge has continued to showcase exceptional talent. The Casbar Lounge features 120 seats and live entertainment nightly. Some of Las Vegas' hottest groups perform a variety of top hits ranging from the 70s, 80s, R&B, jazz and country music.ON-SITE Entertainment
* Saturday Night Fever- This is the broadway hit musical based on Robert Stigwood's 1977 movie Saturday Night Fever. It features hit songs by the Bee gees and other artists from the largest-selling soundtrack in history, including Night Feber, Jive Talkin, and Stayin Alive. This fullscale, live stage production of Saturday Night Feber includes some of the most popular American music of all time. The cast sings What kind of Fool, How Deep is your love and other songs written just for the play. Recreated by original director and choreographer, Arlene Phillips, the story is a coming-of-age tale about young Tony Manero who learns the value of life in 1977 Brooklyn. Ticket Prices 36.50-66.50 -including tax and ticket fee at Sahara box office. Opens June14/04, 8pm Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday and Friday. 730pm and 9pm Saturday and Sunday. Dark Thursday. Sahara box office 702-737-2515 * The Platters, Cornell Gunter's Coasters and Beary Hobbs Drifters perform some of their top 20 hits from the 50s and 60s. 8pm nightly in the Congo Room. Tickets start at 32.50USD plus tax and service fees. * Last Comic Standing - Live! October 21 - November 16, 2003. Hour long comedy show hosted by Ralphie May. Featuring well known guest performers. Tuesdays through Sundays 10pm in teh Congo Room until November 16. Tickets start at 36.50USD. Tickets for all shows can be purchased through Sahara box office 702-737-2515.
Area AttractionsCashman Field
2 miles south to the property sports and concert venueDowntown Las Vegas
1/2 mile south to the propertyHoover Dam
40 miles northwest to the propertyLas Convention Center
2 blocks north to the propertyLas Vegas Motor Speedway
20 miles southwest to the propertyMGM Grand Garden
3 miles north to the propertyRed Rock Canyon
20 miles southeast to the propertySilver Bowl Stadium
10 miles northwest to the propertyThomas & Mack Center
3 miles northwest to the propertyValley of Fire
45 miles southwest to the propertyWet-N-Wild Waterpark
1 block to the property