Sunset Waters Beach Resort
Nightly Rates: ( 445.00 - 445.00 )
Picturesque mountains, bays, cliffs and quiet waters surround Sunset Waters Beach Resort on Curacao's Gold Coast. Renowned for its beautiful crescent shaped beach and accessibility to the islands premier dive locations makes this small boutique hotel the perfect island retreat.The resort features 70 guest rooms, most offering panoramic ocean views and private terraces. A myriad of activities are also available to guests including use of the water sports fleet, swimming pool complete with a swim-up bar, snorkeling, diving, golf, tennis, hiking, exploration of national parks, casino and a colorful city for exploration. Come and experience the magical Caribbean island of Curacao, rich in history and vibrant culture Situated on a beautiful crescent shaped beach, great for divers.
Amenities· 24-hour front desk
· Accessible facilities
· Baby sitting
· Laundry/Valet service
· Safe deposit box
Room InformationKunuku Standard Room
Superior 2 Double Beds
Oceanfront Terrace w/ 2 Double B
Oceanfront Jr Suite w/ King Bed
Oceanfront 1 Bedroom Loft W/King
2 Bedroom Suite
· American Dollars is the native currency.
· Check in time is 3:00 PM
· Check out time is 12:00 PM
· 70 rooms.
· 0 suites.
· 0 floors.
Restaurant InformationRestaurant - Located at the hotel
* Large Restaurant With Sea View, Thatched Roof, Local Style * Showcase of local dishes ?A la carte and Buffet * Beach Menu Available * Breakfast times 8am ? 10am * Lunch times 12pm ? 2pm * Dinner times 6:30pm ? 10pm * Rating Not RatBeach Grill (Seasonal)
* Grill Style * Breakfast 7:30am - 10am * Lunch 12pm - 5:00pm * Dinner 6pm - 9pm * Rating Not Rated * Dress Code Casual
Area AttractionsNearby Attractions
* City Center - 20 Miles Northeast * Ostrich Farm - 28 Miles Northeast * HATO Caves - 20 Miles Northeast * Mambo Beach - 24 Miles Northeast * West Punt - 8 Miles Southwest * Chistoffal Park - 5 Miles Southwest * Kura Hulanda Muse