The Pelham Hotel
444 Common Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
Nightly Rates: ( 84.00 - 115.00 )
Listed as a historical landmark, The Pelham is located within walking distance of major attractions within New Orleans -- just one block from the French Quarter, a short walk to Bourbon Street, and steps away from the Convention Center and The Riverwalk! The Pelham Hotel offers the luxurious living standards of elegant New Orleans, combined with an ideal location nestled between the business of downtown and the beauty of the French Quarter. Enter through a warm ornate lobby with cozy seating area and old world decorations. A grand scale of personal service and attention to detail sets this luxury boutique hotel apart. The Pelham...an intimate hotel steeped in New Orleans tradition...where grace, service, and style create a charming atmosphere!
Amenities· AM/FM Alarm Clock
· 24 Hour Front Desk
· Handicapped Rooms/Facilities
· Express Checkout
· Hairdryers Available
· Modem Lines in Room
· Modem Lines in Room
· Meeting/Banquet Facilities
· Room Service
· Safe Deposit Box
· Television with Cable
· Laundry/Valet Services
Room InformationDouble Double Room
DOUBLE DOUBLE ROOM - 2 DOUBLE BEDS, ANTIQUE FURNITURE, MARBLE COUNTERS IN BATH. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY 5.
QUEEN ROOM - 1 QUEEN BED, ANTIQUE FURNITURE, MARBLE BATH. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY 5.
KING ROOM - 1 KING BED, ANTIQUE FURNITURE, MARBLE BATH. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY 5.
Indicated rates for search purposes only; check for specific rate when making reservation.
· American Dollars is the native currency.
· Check in time is 3:00 PM
· Check out time is 11:00 AM
· 64 rooms.
· 0 suites.
· 4 floors.
1. Start out going Southeast on S ACCESS RD towards TERMINAL ACC by turning left. 2. Turn RIGHT onto TERMINAL ACC. 3. Stay straight to go onto AIRPORT EXIT. 4. Turn LEFT onto AIRLINE HWY/US-61. 5. Turn RIGHT onto HICKORY AVE. 6. Stay straight to go onto DICKORY AVE. 7. Turn LEFT onto EARHART EXPWY. 8. EARHART EXWY becomes EARHART BLVD. 9. Turn RIGHT onto S CARROLLTON AVE. 10. Take the I-10 ramp towards BATON ROUGE/SLIDELL. 11. Keep RIGHT at the fork in the ramp. 12. Merge onto I-10 E. 13. Take the exit, exit number 234B, on 14. Stay straight to go onto ramp. 15. Turn LEFT onto S CLAIBORNE AVE. 16. Turn RIGHT onto POYDRAS ST. 17. Turn LEFT onto TCHOUPITOULAS ST. 18. Turn LEFT onto COMMON ST.
444 Common St., New Orleans, LA 701301 Block from French Quarter / 3 Blocks from Convention Center
Armstrong International Airport -MSY- 15 miles Southeast
All reservations must be guaranteed to a credit card at time of booking. Exceptions for stays: 31JAN02-03FEB02, 08FEB02-13FEB02,25APR02-28APR02,01MAY02-08MAY02,04JUL02-06JUL02,29NOV02-30NOV02 A deposit equivalent to the full stay is due at time of booking
Cancel 3 days prior to arrival to avoid forfeiture of 1 nt plus tax. Exc: for 2002 stays: 31JAN-03FEB, 08FEB-13FEB,25APR-28APR, 01MAY-08MAY,04JUL-06JUL,29NOV-30NOV cancel 30 days or more prior to arrival to avoid forfeiture of deposit for the entire stay.
Meeting FacilityStandard Meeting Room
Size - 400 Sq. Ft Maximum Capacity - 30 Decor - Traditional Audio visual available Catering available
Recreation InformationOn-site Recreation
Sightseeing/Tour Desk Massage ServiceOff-site Recreation
Sightseeing/Tours Dining Entertainment Shopping Zoo Gardens
Area AttractionsNearby Attractions
New Orleans City Center - 0 Miles North French Quarter - 0.10 Miles Northeast Convention Center - 0.30 Miles Southwest Riverwalk - 0.30 Miles Souteast Aquarium of the Americas - 0.30 Miles Southeast Canal St - 0.10 Miles East Superdome - 1 Mile West D-Day Museum - 0.70 Miles Southwest Garden District - 1.5 Miles Southwest Zoo - 3.5 Miles North City Park - 5 Miles Northwest Jazz Land - 8.5 Miles Northeast