150 20th Street
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Nightly Rates: ( 219.00 - 268.33 )
member of design hotels TM. The outdoor rooftop terrace features king-size waterbeds paired with huge umbrellas for sunbathers and shade-seekers alike. Undoubtedly one of the hottest and coolest places on the beach during the day- at night the rooftop transforms into one of South Beachs hottest social scenes- with rocking roof parties Friday and Saturday nights. The Rooftop is also available for private events- parties- and production. Rooms are arranged with flowered lampshades- oversized baby blue pillows on each bed- and cozy L shaped sofas doubling as an extra bed for guests. All the usual acronyms: AC- TV/VCR- CD player as well as a fridge and a safe. Fire engine red retro phones and modem data ports for checking and sending emails. Halls are for high-energy hanging - benches in the extra wide corridors- magazines and comics to read- and exercise equipment too. Perfect for the last minute buff before the beach- which is just a step away. Bond ST the sleek sushi restaurant and lounge and South Beach outpost of the famed Manhattan sushi restaurant- has been lauded by Zagat Miami as having *the best sushi tuna on the planet* and *fabulously creative sushi-* and is known for its health-conscious menu and some of the most memorable flavors in Miami. Cool shops and restaurants are near by on lovely Lincoln Road.
Amenities· AM/FM Alarm Clock
· 24 Hour Front Desk
· Handicapped Rooms/Facilities
· Express Checkout
· Hairdryers Available
· Modem Lines in Room
· No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
· No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
· Free Newspaper
· Room Service
· Safe Deposit Box
· Shops/Commercial Services
· Fitness Center or Spa
· Television with Cable
Great 219 sq feet rooms with queen bed offer another fun- trippy take on relaxation- utilizing a minimum of furniture for maximum leisure. Oversized baby blue pillows adorn each queen size bed- complementing giant round puffs and rugs in beige- scarlet- and baby blue L shaped couches and flowered cardinal red sexy lampshades match old-time fire engine red telephones with modern features like voice mail and data ports. Rooms contain a TV/VCR/CD player and a small fridge. MAX OCC 3
Great 231 sq feet room with queen bed rooms offer another fun- trippy take on relaxation- utilizing a minimum of furniture for maximum leisure. Corner room with two walls of windows- oversized baby blue pillows adorn each queen sized bed- complementing giant round puffs and rugs in beige- scarlet- and baby blue L shaped couches and flowered cardinal red sexy lampshades match old-time fire engine red telephones with modern features like voice mail and data ports. Rooms contain a TV/VCR/CD player and a small fridge. MAX OCC 3
Indicative rates for search purposes only; please check for specific rate when making reservation.
· American Dollars is the native currency.
· Check in time is 3 PM
· Check out time is 12 PM
· 70 rooms.
· 0 suites.
· 4 floors.
MIA - Miami Airport - 13 Miles West -approximately 30 minutes 1: Start out going WEST on NW 20th ST toward PERIMETER RD. 2: Turn RIGHT toward AIRPORT EXIT/CAR RENTAL RETURN 3: Merge onto FL-112 E toward I-95 N/Beaches -Portions toll- 4: Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto ARTHUR GODFREY RD/W 41 ST ST 5: Turn RIGHT onto PINE TREE DR. 6: Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto 23rd ST. 7: Turn RIGHT onto COLLINS AVE/FL-A1A 8: Turn LEFT onto 20th ST 9: End at 150 20th St
* Miami Beach 0.0 Miles North * The Beach - Atlantic Ocean 0.05 Miles East * Lincoln Road 0.6 Miles South Restaurants - Shops * Convention Center 0.3 Miles West Large conferences and shows * Ocean Drive 0.4 Miles South Art Deco on the beach * Lincoln Theatre 0.6 Miles West Live symphonies and performances * Miami City Ballet 0.3 Miles North West Miami-s own ballet group * Jackie Gleason Theatre 0.4 Miles South West Concerts and stage performances * Bass Museum of Art 0.3 Miles North Local modern art museum * Botanical Garden 0.3 Miles West Beautiful flower gardens * Flamingo Park 0.9 Miles South West Tennis courts and walking path * Bay Shore Golf 1.2 Miles North West Local Miami Beach golf course * Gay Beach 0.8 Miles South 12 - 14th street on the beach * Miami-Dade Public Library 0.1 Miles North Local Library * Wolfsonian Museum 1.0 Miles South FIU-s Modern art museum * Joes Stone Crabs 2.0 Miles South World famous stone crabs * Colony Theatre 1.0 Miles West Independent theatre * Regal Cinema 1.1 Miles West Large movie cinema * Chamber of Commerce 2.0 Miles North Miami Beach
* Miami International Airport MIA
Reservations must be gteed with a valid credit card. Exceptions may apply during holidays, special events or conventions.
Reservations must be cancelled 3 days prior to arrival to avoid a penalty of 1 night plus tax. No-show fee: 1 nights stay plus tax. EXCEPTIONS MAY APPLY DURING HOLIDAYS/SPECIAL EVENTS OR CONVENTIONS- SEE RATE RULES.
Restaurant InformationBond St
- Located: Lower Lobby - Serves: Japanese Cuisine- Sushi - Dinner: Opens 6:00pm - Dress Code: Casual
Meeting FacilityNon-conventional Sunroom
located off of the lobby, seats 23. Bond ST also available during day hours.
Recreation InformationOn-site & Off-site
* Rooftop deck with red queensize waterbeds* Aerobic equipment on each floor* Beach half a block from the hotel
Area AttractionsLocated Nearby
* Convention Center* Joes Stone Crab* Lincoln Theatre* Botanical Gardens* Tennis Court* Miami City Ballet* Lincoln Road* Ocean Drive