1075 THOMAS JEFFERSON STREET, NW
Washington, DC 20007
Nightly Rates: ( 239.00 - 570.00 )
* The Hotel Monticello of Georgetown provides delightfully intimate accommodations with wide-ranging features that are refined, convenient and comfortable. * The hotel has been completely renovated to provide all the amenities that you expect. Spacious all-suite accommodations make it a pleasure to relax after a long day of business or touring the museums and monuments of Washington. Two-story Penthouses are available for those who need more space; and, in most suites, the sofa can be converted into a queen-sized bed for additional overnight guests. All suites have wet bars featuring microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers. The wet bars are stocked with complimentary gourmet coffes and teas. Two-line phones with dataport connections and voicemail, a small business center with high-speed Internet access and accommodating meeting facilities all make staying in touch and staying productive amazingly simple. To add the final touch of luxury to any stay, we provide bathrobes and slippers. * For the exercise-conscious, Hotel Monticello offers passes to a nearby health spa providing guests with the opportunity to keep fit in a state-of-the-art fitness center.
Amenities· AM/FM Alarm Clock
· Babysitting/Child Services
· Business Center
· Coffee Maker in Room
· 24 Hour Front Desk
· Handicapped Rooms/Facilities
· Hairdryers Available
· Hairdryers Available
· Mini Bar
· Modem Lines in Room
· Meeting/Banquet Facilities
· Safe Deposit Box
· Television with Cable
· Laundry/Valet Services
Room InformationOversized Deluxe King Suite
* Oversized Deluxe King Suite has the following: 1 King Size Bed, Temperature Controlled Air Conditioning and Heating, Sofabed, Marble Bath with Hermes Amenities, Hairdryer, 2-Line Telephone Dataport and Voicemail, Remote Control Color Television with Cable, Wet Bar with Microwave, Refrigerator, and Coffee Maker, Radio, CD Player, Alarm Clock, Vanity, In-Room Safe, and Iron with Ironing Board. Maximum Capacity 4 Guests.
* Queen Suite has the following: 1 Queen Size Bed, Temperature Controlled Air Conditioning and Heating, Marble Bath with Hermes Amenities, Hairdryer, 2-Line Telephone Dataport and Voicemail, Remote Control Color Television with Cable, Wet Bar with Microwave, Refrigerator, and Coffee Maker, Radio, CD Player, Alarm Clock, Vanity, In-Room Safe, and Iron with Ironing Board. Maximum Capacity 1 Guests.
* Studio Double-Double has the following: 2 Double Size Beds, Temperature Controlled Air Conditioning and Heating, Marble Bath with Hermes Amenities, Hairdryer, 2-Line Telephone Dataport and Voicemail, Remote Control Color Television with Cable, Wet Bar with Microwave, Refrigerator, and Coffee Maker, Radio, CD Player, Alarm Clock, Vanity, In-Room Safe, and Iron with Ironing Board. Maximum Capacity 4 Guests.
Indicative rates for search purposes only; check for specific rate when making a reservation.
· American Dollars is the native currency.
· Check in time is 1300
· Check out time is 1200
· 47 rooms.
· 0 suites.
· 5 floors.
* Reagan National Airport is 5 miles North of the hotel. Exit Airport onto George Washington Parkway North. Follow the signs for Memorial Bridge. Exit and cross the Memorial Bridge and stay in the Left Lane. Bear Left at the Lincoln Memorial and make your first Left onto 23rd Street. Follow 23rd Street through 9 traffic lights to Washington Circle. Go three-fourths of the way around the circle and make a right onto K Street. At the first traffic light, keep to the Left and go straight. At the second traffic light, go straight and travel under the overpass. At the second 4-way stop, turn Right onto Thomas Jefferson Street. The Hotel Monticello is at the top of the hill on the Right side.
* Dulles International Airport is 25 miles East of the Hotel. Exit Airport onto Dulles access road towards Washington. Take Route 66 East towards the district for approximately 25 minutes. Take Rosslyn/Key Bridge exit. Stay in the Left lane and go through 3 traffic lights. Make a Left at the third light onto North Lynn Street and go across the Key Bridge staying in the Right Lane. Turn Right onto M Street at the end of the bridge and travel to the first major intersection, turn Right on Wisconsing Avenue. At the bottom of the hill, turn Left onto K Street. At the second 4-way stop, turn Left onto Thomas Jefferson Street. The Hotel Monticello is at the top of the hill on the Right side.
* Situated in one of the most desirable neighborhoods in D.C. on the street where Thomas Jefferson once lived, the hotel is surrounded by superb restaurants, boutiques, a variety of night spots and the tranquility of its tree-lined streets with landmark brick mansions and famous C and O Canal. Minutes from business and tourist centers of the district including the Kennedy Center, Whie House, Capitol Hill, The Smithsonian, National monuments and much more.
DCA - REAGAN NATIONAL AIRPORT - 5 MILES NORTH.
All reservations require guarantee to a major credit card with expiration date at time of booking.
Cancellation required 24 Hours prior to check-in time to avoid 1 night penalty charge. No show is 1 night penalty charge.
Restaurant InformationDining / Restaurant Information
* Free Continental Breakfast is served daily. We also stock Complimentary Gourmet Coffee and Tea in each room, and provide Tea, Coffee and Spring Water in the Lobby around the clock. Georgetown offers a variety of Superb Restaurants all within easy walking distance or short cab ride from the Hotel.
Meeting FacilityNo Meeting Facilities on Property
Recreation InformationLocal Area Recreation
* Passes to a nearby HEALTH SPA offer a way to exercise in a state-of-the-art fitness center or to relax in their pool or sauna. Just a short distance from the area's POLITICAL AND BUSINESS CENTERS, universities, and tourist attractions, we are also just steps from the specialty shops, FINE RESTAURANTS, historic homes, and unparalleled night life of one of the loveliest - and liveliest - neighborhoods in the city.
Area AttractionsArea Attractions
* DCA 5.0 Miles South * WAS 0.0 Miles North * IAD 18.0 Miles West * BWI 45.0 Miles North East * Georgetown 0.0 Miles East * Georgetown University * George Washington University * Kennedy Center 0.0 Miles South West * National Cathedral * National Mall 1.0 Miles West * White House 1.0 Miles West * Capitol Hill 2.0 Miles West * Smithsonian Museum 2.0 Miles West * Union Station 5.0 Miles West * World Bank 1.0 Miles West * Holocaust Museum 1.0 Miles West * Embassy Road 1.0 Miles South * Washington, D.C. 0.0 Miles NorthNATIONAL MALL WHITE HOUSE
1 MILE WESTCAPITOL HILL
2 MILES WESTSMITHSONIAN
2 MILES EASTUNION STATION
5 MILES WESTWORLD BANK
1 MILES WESTHOLOCAUST MUSEUM
1 MILES WESTEMBASSY ROAD
1 MILES SOUTH