Holiday Isle Beach Resorts and Marina
84001 Overseas Highway
Islamorada, FL 33036
Nightly Rates: ( 138.57 - 224.29 )
Holiday Isle Beach Resort and Marina has all the ingredients for the ideal vacation getaway. Sip one of our famous frozen drinks while you bask in the sun on our white sandy beach or poolside in the World Famous Tiki Bar or one of our other 7 bars and restaurants. Enjoy casual dining in the Sportfish Grill serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. The resort caters to groups, weddings and individuals with a variety of spacious rooms. Our watersports center offers fishing, snorkeling and dive charters, as well as boat, jet skis and kayak rentals. RESTAURANTS Sportfish Grill-Open daily 7am-9pm, 7am-10pm weekend. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Indoor and outdoor seating. Beach BBQ-Sat and Sun 11 am to 6pm, serves chicken, ribs burgers, etc Raw Bar-open daily, 11 am to 9pm. Serving fish sandwiches, oysters, conch chowder, etc. Wreck Bar-Thur to Mon, 11 am to 6 pm. Serves burgers, pizza, wings, etc BARS "World Famous" Tiki Bar-Open Daily to 1 am. DJ or Live Music Seasonally. Kokomo-Sat and Sun, 11 am-7 pm. Live Reggae Band (2-7pm), One man band Fri (2-6pm) RumRunners-Open Daily, 11am to Midnight. Chic Rooftop Bar and Local Favorite Hangout Floaters Poolside Bar-Freshwater Pool Bar, Open Daily-11 am to 6 pm Mickey Rats-Watch the charter boats come in with their catch! Open Daily, 2 pm to dusk. WATERSPORTS and SHOPPING Located in the "Sportfishing Capital of the World", Holiday Isle has a fleet of deep sea charter boats, party boats and jet skis to complete your every nautical desire. Back country fishing guides will lead you to the "big ones". Dive or snorkel on North America's only living coral reef. The diving center offers lessons and equipment. Rental boats and private boat dockage along with full service marina services are available at our marina adjacent to the resort. Bimini Row boutiques offer the best in tropical shopping. GUESTROOMS Holiday Isle Beach Resort and Marina is a complex of rooms, suites and cottages designed for maximum relaxation and fun! Our spacious and clean guest rooms provide excellent views of the Atlantic ocean. We are ideal for individuals, groups, leisure getaways, and anyone looking to escape a fast paced life for the relaxed life that the Florida Keys provides. Voted by residents and tourists for the 15th year in a row as the Best Resort in the Upper Keys in Peoples Choice Awards. Best Bar in the Upper Keys voted by residents and tourists in the -Peoples Choice Awards.
Amenities· AM/FM Alarm Clock
· Coffee Maker in Room
· 24 Hour Front Desk
· Handicapped Rooms/Facilities
· Free Parking
· Hairdryers Available
· Modem Lines in Room
· Modem Lines in Room
· Meeting/Banquet Facilities
· No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
· Safe Deposit Box
· Shops/Commercial Services
· Television with Cable
· VIP Rooms/Services
Room InformationOceanfront Suite
Oceanfront Suite. This spacious.. attractive suite has a breathtaking view of the Atlantic Ocean. Fully equipped kitchenette allows you to cook your own meals. Features one king and two queen beds.
Ocean View Efficiency. An attractive efficiency featuring one queen bed with fully equipped kitchenette. Enjoy a fabulous sunrise over the Atlantic Ocean from your oceanfront balcony. No elevator.
Oceanfront King. Our first floor oceanfront room is just steps away from our white sandy beach and the Atlantic Ocean. Sip a refreshing drink and enjoy the wonderful view while relaxing on the beach patio or your balcony on the upper floors. No elevator to 2nd and 3rd floors. Room with one king max 2 persons. Room with 2 queen beds. max 4 persons.
Oceanfront Standard Room
Ocean View Room. This oceanfront room is just steps away from our white sand beach and Atlantic Ocean. Enjoy the beautiful Florida Keys sunrise reflecting in the Ocean from your beachfront patio or your balcony. Room with one king bed permits max 3 persons. Room with 2 queen beds permits max 5 persons.
Standard Double Queen Room
Standard Double Queen-Enjoy the tranquil comfort of this standard double queen bed room and relax on your own private balcony. Second floor no elevator.
Standard Room. A relaxing two queen bed standard hotel room with private balcony. 5 people can sleep comfortable. 2nd floor no elevator.
Standard King Room
Standard Room King. Recently redecorated.. this attractive and comfortable standard one king bedroom has its own private balcony and all amenities. No elevator 2nd floor.
Indicated rates for search purposes only; check for specific rates when making reservation.
· American Dollars is the native currency.
· Check in time is 3:30pm
· Check out time is 11AM
· 176 rooms.
· 0 suites.
· 6 floors.
Take Route 836 West to Route 826 South to Florida Turnpike South (toll road) to the end - continue south on US 1 for approximately 55 miles to MM (Mile Marker) 84; Resort is located on the Atlantic side of US 1.
Take Florida Turnpike South (toll road) to the end and continue going south on US 1 to MM (Mile Marker) 84; resort is located on the Atlantic side of US1.
Take US 1 North and follow to MM (Mile Marker) 84; resort is located on the Atlantic side of US 1.
Located in the heart of Islamorada, the "Fishing capital of the World", Holiday Isle Resorts and Marina is halfway point between Miami International Airport and Key West. This America's Caribbean jewel provides tourists coming to the Florida Keys with a unforgettable "I Have no worries" vacation, from beautiful sunrise over the Atlantic Ocean to the breathtaking sunsets over the Florida Bay, with best off-shore and backcountry fishing fleet, live entertainment, water sports, shopping, fine dining and many other activities for any age and taste.
Miami (MIA)Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
All reservations require a 1 night credit card deposit at time of booking. Exception-when booking the Dive Package (PKG) or Midweek Special (SPC) a full night stay credit card deposit is required at time of booking.
Cancel 3 days prior to arrival to avoid a 1 night cancel fee. When booking the Dive Package-PKG or Midweek Special-SPC rate for all rates, cancel 7 days prior to arrival.
* Bistro * Open 7am-10pmJaws Raw Bar
* Serving Seafood * Open 11am-8pmRumrunners Deli
* Serving American Fare * Open 11am-5pmWreck Bar
* Serving American Fare * Open 11am-8pmBentley's
* Serving American Fare * Open 4pm-10pm * 2 miles southIslamorada
* Serving Seafood * Open 11am-10pm * 2.25 miles south
Meeting FacilityMeeting and Convention Facilities
* 2 Meeting Rooms * 2030 Square feet in total meeting space * 2 Meeting personnel on-site * Largest room measures 42 X 43 square feet * Maximum capacity of largest room is 80 people * Smallest room measures 16.5 x 13.5 square feet * Maximum capacity of smallest room is 15 people * Seating format of largest room is - classroom-style * Seating format of smallest room is - conference-style * Contact property directly for more details
Recreation InformationOn-Site Recreation
* Boating -135.00-235.00USD fee applies * Childrens Playground * Fishing -300.00-800.00USD fee applies * Game Room * Massage Services * 2 Outdoor Swimming Pools.. one on the beach. Pool hours are open. However after 10pm. No excessive noise will be allowed. * Eco-Tours.. fee applies * Scuba Diving/ Snorkelling -35.00-60.00USD fee applies * Volleyball * Parasailing -65.00USD fee applies * Jet Ski -45.00-60.00USD fee applies * Boat Rent -55.00-235.00USD applies * Ocean Kayak -20.00-50.00USD applies * Boat Dockage 2.00USD per footOff-Site Recreation nearby
* Golf Course * Health Club * Sailing * Tennis Court
Area AttractionsAttractions Located Nearby
* Theater of the Sea -0.25 miles south * John Pennekamp - 15 miles south * Fort Jefferson - 150 miles north east * Dry Tortugas - 150 miles north east * Bahia Honda - 47 miles north * Florida Everglades - 53 miles south * Key Deer Habitat - 50 miles north * Dolphin Research Center- 25 miles north * Fossil Reef State Park - 0.5 miles south * Pigeon Key - 37 miles north * Homestead Race Track - 35 miles south * Islamorada - 0 mileCities Located Nearby
* Miami - 75 miles south * Key West - 80 miles north east * Fort Lauderdale -100 miles southCorporations Located Nearby
* Upper Keys Government Center - 4 miles south * Key West Naval Air Station - 76 miles northeast * Homestead Air Force Station - 40 miles south * Mariners Hospital - 7 miles south * Fishermans Hospital - 34 miles north * University of Miami - 68 miles south * Florida International Univ - 70 miles south